Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Peak Performance

It's been more than a week since I last updated my blog. This is due to the fact that I did not return to my office for more than a week and without my office scanner, I can 't do nuts. This article which I am sharing today was featured in The Star Metro Classifieds (20 August 2007) which touches on the rituals or practices one can perform in order to continuously bring out the best in yourself. Of all the strategies mentioned in this article, the ones I can identify with are;
  • Visualizing my success in an event/presentation
  • Wear clothes that will make me feel confident
  • Positive self-talk and positive imagery
  • Mingling with individuals who are excellent models of mental toughness
  • Maintaining a consistent, organized schedule
The others mentioned in this article are pretty good ways as well and I will try to incorporate more of it into my "peak performance rituals". Personally, I hope you will benefit from this article and always be on your peak performance! Have a good read and cheers!


No comments: