Monday, July 23, 2007

My Good Friend Becky!

This is the first time I am doing this so I have no idea if I'm doing it right. For this entry, I would like to express my gratitude to my dear friend Becky. A small and petite little lady, she moves around in a black "yet-to-be-pimped" Kelisa. However, having a small frame doesn't mean that she's a push over! Oh yeah, she loves her 3 year old nephew to bits! (She's spoiling him with toys and heaps of love). Being the youngest in her family have certainly molded her into a loving mum. Though she's only 2 days older than Yours Truly, she treats me like her son and I'm so humbled by the love she showers on me. Due to her abundant love for me, she brought me to Secret Recipe couple of months back in Metro Prima Jusco and introduced me to the awesome Ice Cream. We went-dutch on that outing but we vowed to have another round of Secret Recipe Ice Cream sometime soon (I hope she'll treat me this time!).

Becky, Thanks for introducing me to Secret Recipe Ice Cream! You know I love ya!

No comments: