Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Do They Think I'm That Stupid?

From : +6281944234522
Congratulations! Anda memenangi CEK TUNAI RM 11.000 from MAXIS. info sila hubungi perkhidmatan MAXIS 006281342325777 http://www. hotlink. com. my

That was the SMS I received during lunch today. The moment I read the SMS, I couldn't help but literally laugh out loud. (LoL) Who in their right mind would fall for such a stupid SMS? Let me point out the flaws of this text message. First of all, the language used is a mixture of Bahasa Malaysia and English which I doubt Maxis would be make such amateur mistakes such as 'Anda memenangi CEK TUNAI RM 11.000 from Maxis'. Secondly, the reward of RM11 (it's RM 11.000 not RM 11,000) doesn't attract me at all. In fact, I would pay that sucker RM 11 to stop him from sending me such stupid text messages.

Moral of the story: If you want to con others, please use proper English/Bahasa Malaysia and ensure your punctuation is correct. After all, we are educated Malaysians you know! LoL

No comments: