Saturday, April 29, 2006

Geez...

It's taking forever for me to find materials to blog. Back in University certainly takes away the privilege of bitching about your boss. LOL. The last entry was on 18th April! So many things have happened since then!

I finally got my own car on the 17th April. (Ok-ok...It' was a day before my last entry. Didn't put this in my previous rant!) It's the most affordable car with all the necessary modern safety features. A cute-and-butt-less car (much like the owner) that comes with Anti-Braking-System (ABS) and two Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) airbags for the driver and front passenger. Painted bright lime-green, this baby of mine comes with immobilizer and powered by a 1.3 litre DVVT engine. You guessed it, it's the super-in-demand car that has an eight month waiting list, the Perodua MyVi. Thanks to the stupid demand and my desperate need for a car, I had to fork out another RM3000 on top of the RM49,000 to obtain a fast car. Thus, instead of waiting 6-8 months, I got my car in two weeks. It was worth it. I have been driving this car for two weeks and the petrol consumption is at 13.5cents/kilometre, it has been decently sound proofed and doesn't rattle like a Proton. So far, the only complain I have about this car is its stupid floor mat. Perodua probably tried to cut cost to the extend of sacrificing decent sized floor mats that is able to cover the car floor! The rear floor mats are so small that all the dirt and pebbles will just roll onto the carpet beneath. Geez...

The next major event that occurred since my last entry; The submission of my Final Year Project (FYP) report and presentation. Thanks to my supervisor, Mr. Logeswaran, who dictates how my report flow should go and how my presentation slides should be, I completed my report ahead of the deadline and my FYP presentation went smoothly. Well, I did get bombarded by my "all-time-favourite" moderator, Dr. Ian, but my supervisor helped me deflect some of those bombardments. Phew... Now that the ordeal of FYP is behind me, all I need to to is to complete my last assignment which is due next Tuesday (2nd May) and sit for my finals before graduating! Woohoo! I seriously can't wait to get out of MMU!!!!!

Hmmm... that's all I can remember at the moment. Well, I hope I find more things to blog in the coming days. I can't be letting my blog lay idle for days! Hehe... Oh God. Please help me find more things to rant about in the coming days. Amen. LOL. :Þ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!