Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The horror...

Recently, I noticed that I there has been water dripping on me whenever I use the toilet bowl. It was more evident whenever I am comfortably seated to drop warm-brown-sausages-look-alike into the small pool of water beneath. I dismissed it as droplets of water and since it rarely occurs, I didn't take much notice of it... This was a huge mistake.

Today, my good o' roommie told me about the droppings and we both took a look at our toilet's ceiling and to our horror...we saw this.Evidently, the "drops-of-water" weren't ordinary water as I first assumed. Stalactites had already formed from the top sewage pipe to our fluorescent light... where it goes from there, I don't think it needs elaboration. Urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I immediately remedied the situation by placing a huge rag on top (after demolishing the nicely formed stalactite) to absorb future droplets.

My advise to all who stay in Cyberia Condominiums...do take a look at your toilet ceiling if you ever felt droplets dripping on you.

1 comment:

Jouleous! said...

Holy shit. I came online in yahoo after an eternity spent in exile and look what i found....uncle chan's crap! Ha ha! Cool blog man...am enjoying myself with loads of your ending ever-eternal crap!

Right you are man...i had my fair share of shit during my days in Cyberia. Except that mine didn't come from the heavens above, mine spawn from hell itself! Some gunk appeared right at the base of our toilet bowl and smelled like cunt, and even after calling the cyberia maintenance i doubt they've anything about it till now. This is one aspect of my Cyber life i do not wish to remember, man...