Monday, February 13, 2006

Boredom...

I enjoy lazing around and doing nothing. I don't mind sitting in front of my computer and watch anime or play games the whole day. It's great to sleep the whole day away, only to wake up to scavenge for food for the growling stomach... but too much of everything is downright sickening. One hour of class from Mondays to Wednesdays and two hours on Friday if there aren't any tutorial or laboratory sessions. Even with tutorials, there is only an extra 2 miserable hours of classes. Geez...I have tried asking my Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality (VR) lecturer to bring forward the Wednesday's lecture to Monday morning so that we can have two continuous hours of class but that lazy bum told me to go make it happen. What the hell? As a student, I can't check the availability of classrooms and make bookings. Telling me to handle it is like asking me to talk to the wall. Idiot.

To make things worse, I had been having a horrible headache for almost two weeks. There was a point my headache made me so dizzy that I wanted to puke. Panadols didn't work. Sleeping only made it worse. Went to the optician to have my eyes checked, it turned out that my dominant or right eye's short-sightedness increased by 50 and my left eye's astigmatism was in the wrong axis. (No idea what the heck that means. It's something like my left eye deflects rays into my eyes on a different angle from before thus reducing my astigmatism) Unfortunately, the optician couldn't make my glasses in time and now that I am back in Dullsville, I have to bear with the old glasses (and headache) for another week.

Well, at least the weather for the past week has been quite cooling which enabled me to hide myself in my room to sleep without dying of heat stroke. Sigh... day one of the second week of the final trimester. I can't imagine how it would be like for the coming weeks... Oh God, help me!

P.S : This is an interesting website. Is it racist? Read it and decide if it is.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

haha..dude...this is nothing la..I have to endure 9 and half hours of boredom everyday for 3 months during my internship wei. at least you got pc and everything. I only had a spanar. :p

Unka said...

LOL...
Eh...spanar can do a lot of stuff ok? Hahaha...
At least you have awesome Penang food and dirt cheap DVDs!! :P