Monday, December 05, 2005

SPAM!

I find it very annoying that there are people who forward internet messages for the sake of forwarding it. There is always some poor kid who is admitted into some hospital and needs money to perform surgery. I don't mind helping this person forward it around if the case was genuine! Some people just forward even though the message itself is very vague and ambiguous. I seriously doubt AOL,Yahoo! or MSN would endorse mass spamming via their messenging service just to raise some money. I don't see how any companies can keep track of the message being sent from one messenger to another. I always retaliate by spamming back the moron who sent me the message with a huge dose of sarcasm. Here is one;

"If you delete this I swear you have no heart! Hello my name is Uncle Chan and i have a new baby named Ipod. She means the world to me and just recently the technicians at Apple Centre discovered that her LCD panel is not functioning. Unfortunately my wife and I don't have enough money to even pay the bills but my wife and i worked out a deal with Yahoo! and AOL and they have agreed to give us 5 cents to each person that receives this IM. So please forward this to everyone you know and help out."


I merely editted the subject and some of the words but generally the whole message is intact. If you have taken the time to read the original message, you would immediately know it was a fake. So...do take some time to read the messages before forwarding it especially to ME. If you continuously do so, you will be getting an awful a lot of spam from yours truly.

On a side note. I have a new family member!!! His name is Buttons and he is a certified labrador! My sister's friend had 10 puppies so he gave us one. This little puppy is only 10 weeks old and he is sooooooooo cute. :Þ When i have the time, i will take more photos of him and upload it into my blog. Hehe...

Isn't he adorable!!!

4 comments:

Evonne said...

Cute...I wished to have a Golden Retriever or Labrador as my pet puppy...I envy you!Instead I got Shih Tzu because my brother was the one who bought him.But I 've never regretted on Max (his name)...it's easier to bring him anywhere because he is small.He has grown very heavy lately.

smubblerz said...

cute cute! your lil doggy is soooo adorable!

Unka said...

Hehe...Evonne, my old German Shepherd is also called Max. He is getting on with age though. His health is deteriorating. Sigh...Big dogs don't live long. I read about your shih tzu...hahaha...cute cute. Your Max is the opposite of mine. :P

Rory said...

hey ... take more or lets say take loads !!!!! heheheh ... I wanna see !!!! cute puppy ..... * puppy eyes ... :P hahahahah