Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Legendary bastards...

This entry contains a lot of profanities. Reader discretion is advised.

My blood is really boiling now
. I can deal with the fact that Legend Hotel is fucking kiam-siap (stingy) and makes use of trainees like me to the fullest. I can swallow the fact that they do not provide allowance, instead, they do provide decent meals. I don't mind paying for my own transportation and work late into the day (9am to 630pm is the norm. There are times when I stayed back beyond 730pm). It is acceptable that Legend share trainees with Grand Seasons. What I can't accept is...why the fuck do you make me walk back and forth from Grand Seasons to Legend? Not enough staff to help out? Fucking hire MORE. It's already impossible for MIS Legend to provide support to so many departments in Legend Hotel, Legend Worldwide Holidays and The Mall with 2 permanent staff. Too fucking stingy to do so? Get more fucking trainees from other universities/colleges instead of treating me like your fucking bitch who has to return to Legend whenever you feel like it.

I was already quite pissed because one particular trainee in Legend who always leave shit for me to follow up, isn't doing his work. ('He' is not Tan. Go figure) When he left Legend, I had to follow up on his filing work which took him more than two and half weeks and yet, he can't finish it. When I left for Grand Seasons, I had to redo the inventory check for all the computers and printers in Grand Seasons because the MIS supervisor there didn't trust his work. Now that he is back in Legend, MIS supervisor in Legend recalled me once from Grand Seasons to do some connectivity check simply because, my supervisor didn't trust him to shoulder that responsibility. WHAT THE FUCK!? As if things weren't fucked up enough, I had to rush and finish my work in Grand Seasons that day only to reach there and to be told by my supervisor in Legend that Tan has completed half of the work I was assigned to do. I was wondering, why can't he ask Tan to fucking complete the other half of the work instead of recalling me to fucking do it? Plus, the other trainee I was mentioning earlier was just sitting in the office formatting hard-drives that day! URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow (Thursday) is Grand Seasons' Staff Appreciation day and in conjunction with this, they will be organizing some makan session in Olas (the Hotel's restaurant) for all of us. I was looking forward to this event because for once, I can really eat some good authentic Hotel food. Thanks to my supervisor in Legend (and the other trainee's incompetence), I was brutally robbed of this chance. Chibai... I also found out that my smart-ass supervisor wants me back in Legend for ONE fucking hour only (during lunch time). I have to return there for TWO fucking days' lunch time. After that miserable hour, I have to report back to Grand Seasons. Walk 10 minutes from Grand Seasons to Legend to work for an hour then walk another 10 minutes back to Grand Seasons from Legend for two fucking days. Thank you fucking very much Mr.Supervisor in Legend.

To Tan who will be leaving for Grand Seasons end of this month to replace me, let me be an example for what is in store for you. Be assured that you too will be recalled from time to time to cover the other trainee's imcompetent ass.

8 comments:

tan said...

lol, working is like that, cant help much, today our dear supervisor just offer me 1.5k to join legend after graduate....

he say i can learn MORE.......hehe, sure ko :D

Unka said...

RM1.5K ah...
With such lousy working environment... ask him to save his RM1.5k and hire more trainees better.
Make it 5 trainees at any one time

tan said...

haha
sorry lar brother, i cant help u much, u know, even this IP list i do twice, IP v2 according to supervisor 1 requirement, v2 according to supervisor 2 requirement, all the while i was told this is not urgent, so i slowly plan to shift the IP slowly, but then yesterday he ask me how about it, after long discussion, then he gif brilliant idea -> let it the IP clash during lunch time, no ppl using it, then i say ok, i work on it, then he ask me thursday can settle? i also so syok, so fast ar:)) but then i tell him ok lor, i try my best.

IP i arrange twice, the IP change plan also i did total of 4 times liao ler :)) sad, if run on IP v2, i can work alone and change department by department with a bit trouble only, but then u know lor ........:))

tan said...

aiyo, we 3 trainee also not enuf chair and no place to sit, u somemore want 5 trainee mer, dun want our junior so cham, keep standing in office ar.....sad ler :(

Unka said...

Hahahaha...
Good mah...then our supervisor can assign 2 trainees to Grand Seasons and leave the other 3 in Legend. If he can't handle the work load, can ask the other two to return and help out. Else...just leave them in GS lo.
While instructing trainees to work like dogs, he can go on chatting on MSN and surf net and get more spywares installed in his PC.
Oh yeah...has he removed the Spyware that highjacked his desktop?

tan said...

hahahaha....
u also know about the spyware thing ar :))
he got mention he want format his pc to me, i pura pura dun know :))
hopefully can drag a bit bit then i going to GS :p, then mar, u and yap, u know who is going to take that job lor :))

Anonymous said...

ITP sux donkey ass...in the real working condition, at least we're paid to take this crap and we can leave without worrying about things like grades

Unka said...

To Mr.Anonymous...
Got grades for ITP meh?
Just pass or fail ler...