Sunday, December 18, 2005

I have to confess...

It's been bugging me for quite some time and I think I had to let it out. I can't bear with it anymore! It's agonizing...I can't think straight...I must get it out of my system now! (Looks around with guilt)

Alright!! I admit it! I am a shopper-holic!!!!! (Looks embarassed) I enjoy shopping! I love buying stuff!! I don't care if I am a guy or the perception that shopping is only for the fairer sex...i just LOVE shopping!

Shopping gives me gratification! I may be buying clothes, accessories for my Ipod or just plain foodstuff at Carrefour or Tesco, I feel great doing so! Muahahahahahahaha... I have the tendency to spend spend spend! That's why I am always broke. Plus, I always mix with a crowd that always encourage me to shop! Urgh...

Must put a stop to this!!! Must stop...must quit being a shopper-holic! Must resist temptation...


9 comments:

josh said...

OH NOOOO!! SINNER!!! :P :P hehehehe...i wish i can even AFFORD to be a shopaholic. haha.

neo said...

hey!
you are not alone!

*comes out of the shadow*

I'm a shoppperhollic too!
Sighz....been hiding it all these years...thinking I cud escape the prejudice they label girls. I love to shop....even if it's window shopping. I get long well with the ladies...i don't mind waiting for them while i hunt my own things.

I'd look for crap stuff to buy...jsut coz it looks cool...or jsut checking stuff out...

And i know how it's like to splurge large amounts on money on stuff i don't need (non-gadgety, non-pc items).

Well....I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet!!!
*pissed*

wee liem

Anonymous said...

ahem ahem, i wonder who influenced you :D

Anonymous said...

"come out of the closet", you mean, Neo?

he he

Unka said...

Man...
Wee Liem!!! (Giving you bear hugs)...I am so glad you voiced out. I thought I was alone!! Aaaaaaaaah...what a sigh of relief! Hahaha...
Window shopping! I love it though it depends what i window shop for. Hehehe...
I guess I need not be afraid of admitting this in public...though i must seriously start controlling my spending.

Kevin Tang said...

Palpatine says: "Uncle...Learn the Dark Side of the Force and you will attain a power greater than any Jedi!"

Yoda says: "Twisted by the Dark Side young Uncle has become..."

Yoda says: "I feel a great disturbance in the Force"

cheehan said...

wah .. only rich kids can do these

Unka said...

Rich your head...
I use my PTPTN loan wan...you think I can afford to pay any of those stuff without the loan? Look at Ham la...got his own apartment in Cyberia and has a car of his own. Who is richer? Hmmmm...
@Kevin...
StarWars ah...now the "in" thing is Narnia la...LOL
:P

Anonymous said...

Looks like another war with Ham is about to start. :P