Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Having a blogger's block...:Þ

On the way back from work today, I had so many thoughts that i wanted to pen down in my blog. When i actually sat down in front of my computer to start typing, i was stumped. (For the first time!) I guess i am having a blogger's block. Hahahahaha...what a corny term. Anyway, wanting to satisfy my urge to write (or type) an entry, i have decided to share some pictures of the river next to PWTC which i took today. (I have no idea what's the river's name.)

Notice the different shades of colour? One is teh-ais and the other is kopi-ais. Haha...
I do not know what City Hall wanted to achieve by building a nice pathway on the riverbanks. The river isn't exactly very pleasant to look at. During the day, the river is like teh-tarik. I am not only talking about the colour, i really mean the river literally looks like a cup of teh that has just been freshly tarik-ed. Take a good look at the following picture on the left. Look at the amount of froth. (I really appreciate the camera on my Nokia 6630, i can snap pictures whenever i want!) Anyway, i can't seem to shake off the blogger's block. So i think i will end my post here.
















P.S : This is the FIRST time i was clueless on how to relate my thoughts. Man...ME! Uncle Chan! The most talkative and opinionated (more on talkative and less on the latter. :Þ) person...not able to write something today! I think i need help!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

and there u did it, solved ur bloggers block by blogging about it!
hehe... anyway, just wanna add about the walkway, not only no one wants to see the teh/kopi ais river, no one wants to smell it either :D

Anonymous said...

Let me tell u what to do....
you.........pick the corn..
and i..........
will get the t shirts made...
and together.......

Anonymous said...

somebody ...

HANGER said...

Who is kevin tang ?
is he the one with extraordinary hang time??
i m only posting it here becos, he deleted my post.

Just like a PC, he hangs sometimes.
HANGER

apek said...

ahh...the blur king of blursville, blurssissippi, united states of duh

Kevin Tang said...

Oi...stop making fun of me la...I happen to be very kool u know...all the ewoks said so

Ah Seng said...

Oh, is the ewoks is the one as tall as me

Alex said...

Fcuk u,
hehe sorry sorry

Bevin Bang said...

ah seng.
My main concern is " who is Kevin Tang?" or "why does he hang? "

Ur height and "length" are none of my concern.

Unka said...

Even flaming has its limit. Calling others as animals just went overboard. To macha and his cronies, don't try to be funny in my blog.

kevin tang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kevin Tang said...

Which mofo is spamming me...u guys like to insult others but you never have the balls to admit you done it?

Unka said...

To those freaking losers...Macha and his stupid friends, stop pretending to be other people and post stupid comments. If you have the balls, state who you are. Don't go around calling other people names when you do not have the balls to back up that insult. Dumbass mother fuckers

Keith Joseph Rozario said...

Oi, leave me out of this, please.

By the way, i am selling Excel Isotonic Drink, anyone wants to buy at a very very very cheap price, please call me. You know the number.

Sorry for the advertising. Just this once.

-Macha