Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Training in Legend is giving me high blood pressure...

Note : The will be a lot of profanities in this entry. If you can't handle it, get the f**k out of here

TIU KAU LEGEND...MAHAI CHAU CHIBAI. You are not paying me anything and i have to endure all the shit. I am only a fucking trainee!!! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THINGS HARD FOR ME! You fucking assholes want to play politics or scared to have your arrogant bastards on top of you to fuck you...go do the job yourself. Don't vent your anger on me when i cannot make any decisions.

My smart ass supervisor is too fucking busy (so it seems) to accompany the fucking contractors room to room to do rectification work...i can't make any fucking decisions on my supervisor's behalf and i constantly have to call back to office for instructions. He doesn't want to move his ass from his comfortable chair to get to the room in order to see what is the actual condition...and then when things go wrong, he comes and fuck me. Plus, my supervisor has no balls to stand up to his superiors and sticks to company rules to the letter. Come on man...he bitches about me to Tan saying that i listen to contractors instead of him. I have to face the contractors the whole fucking day!!!!! I can't piss them off because they can purposely fuck up the whole system...and at the end of the day, my head is on the chopping board again. One instance was during lunchtime. We were already on the 18th floor doing the last few rooms and it was already 1pm. How the fuck would i know the rectification would last more than an hour!? Yes, my supervisor did fucking call me to ask me to break for lunch but left two more rooms...i thought of finishing the whole floor so that we can by pass this floor altogether after lunch. Ah...then at around 2pm, that fucker supervisor of mine called me up to instruct me to go to a room on the 17th floor to double check if the network point is working or not. I told the contractors that i needed to check out that room, they offered to help me troubleshoot though they had nothing to do with it. They were nice enough to help me re-terminate the network module and troubleshoot from the riser room where the damn network switch was located. When i was about to finish, my bastard of a supervisor called me up and i told him what has transpired. He fucking screwed me for taking too long to complete such task. WHAT THE FUCK!? He said that all i needed to do was to check for connectivity and nothing more. Chau chibai...the contractors were kind enough to do me a favour to rectify that cabling problem for HIM...that my bastard supervisor fucked me for that. (I should have just asked the contractors to cut the fucking cable and i just report it as not working. That would have at least saved me from unnecessary fucking)

Plus, like i mentioned earlier, my supervisor has no balls. The contractors were kind enough to treat me to lunch at 3pm. He called me up to return to office when i just finished my meal. (that was also less than 20 minutes after i left the office). You know what that ball-less bastard told me? He said,"You cannot leave office after 3pm! You are not the same as the contractors! You can only have meals between 12 to 2pm. If HR sees you outside, they can fire you because you ponteng. If they were to question me about this, i will say i have nothing to do with it and i don't know anything." Mahai...i was with the contractors rushing to finish this fucking thing for him and he can fuck me because of a stupid lunch at 3pm? Chibet...if i were to go out and lepak for half an hour with the excuse i was heading to Legend College inside the Mall for support, neither he nor HR would know if i was really doing my work or not.

That was not the end. After completing all the rooms except one, the contractor requested that i give him a list of the rooms we visited for the past few days so that they have proof that they have completed their task. Hell...i need to print a copy for my supervisor, what's the problem with printing another one for them? When i got back to office...i immediately updated the excel sheet and printed two copies,one for my supervisor and one for the contractors. My supervisor saw it and he said,"Why print for them? They should have their own copy. You work for them is it? Do you work for them? No need to print!". Chau chibai...

I can assure you my supervisor will fuck me again tomorrow. Nevermind, i will bear the whole fuckload...i will then be transferred to Grand Seasons. Mahai...it's so fucking stressful handling such things especially when your supervisor is as fucked up as mine. TIU!

6 comments:

tan said...

after a month u will back to legend hotel :)) .........hehehehe, brian back soon, he will replace ur position and work with nicholas :))

smubblerz said...

some people are so crap

po said...

just got my allowance today..
RM300

brian yap said...

sei lo,u scare me,now i not willing to back to legend d...hope tat baln wil not ask u to do same job again in grandseasons la,but if so,u dun worry,balan are kind enaf to help....trust me!!...hahah

cheehan said...

actually we are just trainee, we need not to hold so many responsibilities mah .. anyway, thats the working life as a trainee, always kena bullied one .. just don care what he say, let him yell, as if he is talking to wall

pRaVin said...

Dude, screw ur supervisor larr. some guys can be pricks..just dont give a fuck and do things ur way.. let him lick his own ballz n die.. hahaha..