Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The ordeal is over...for now.

Ah...
After toiling over my Final Year Project report for more than 2 days straight, it has been completed! Phew... I can breath a sigh of relief for now though i am pretty sure my dear supervisor will reject the first copy and instruct me to amend it.

Tonight will be my last night in Cyberjaya and i will only return to this God forsaken place in February. Next Monday, i will officially be a kuli to Legend Hotel.There, i will be helping out ignorant PC users (who deserves to be executed) troubleshoot problems they created themselves or change printer ink catridges when they run out. Well, that's what the Human Resource Manager told me during my interview a couple months ago. No pay and such a crummy job. Geez...i am only doing this to fulfill my degree requirements. Two more trimesters to go and i will be out of this shithole which is supposedly the Intelligent City.

Before starting my crummy job, i will be heading down to Singapore tomorrow! Woohoo!!! Going down south for 4 days to release some pent up stress and i hope i can buy myself a decent pair of sports shoes. My FILA shoes which faithfully followed me up to Mount Kinabalu last May is falling apart. Too bad my overstretched budget doesn't allow me to purchase any electronic goods from our neighbour. Sigh...

Anyway, i guess i won't be updating this blog for the next few days or till i get my Streamyx up and running in Kepong. Till the next update...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still kena buat report? dahsyat...